Thursday, January 23, 2014

"Do you hear the people sing?"by Clairvaux and a sitting baby

The performer performs on. John calls her "A Horse of a different color." She is so bright she scares me especially since she is crafty with her brightness. If you meet her, you would think she is quiet and shy. Don't fall for it one tiny bit! Bursting with personality beyond belief. We are still working on staying dry at night and she walked out of her bedroom yesterday, hung her head dramatically and stated, "I did NOT do well." John and I hit the floor like two laughing hyenas. Self-correction. John introduced me to the music of Les Miserables when we were dating. We play it often when we are cleaning up from dinner. The kids all know the songs, but this song is there favorite. Damaris even sings it. If you've not heard the original song, this is it.

Damaris saw me getting the trash ready to take outside and ran into the drawing room to watch.  I grabbed my camera to take a picture of her from the outside because seeing her perched in the window waiting was just too cute.

K.J. is learning to sit.  BIG stuff.

Is this a big deal?

I wish I had two cameras.  One to capture him and the other to capture his cheerleaders behind me delighting in their little brother sitting up.


5 comments :

  1. I'm dying, watching Clairvaux! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! and he was born like... yesterday? time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweetness! She did SUCH a great job! We were singing along with her! Super job Clairvaux!!!!
    And KJ...way to go big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the window picture, so cute! What a great job on singing, what a wonderful family fun way to clean up dinner too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is adorable, her singing. wow!

    ReplyDelete