Monday, October 1, 2012

Vala's Pumpkin Patch 2012 (Part 1)

Baby was very excited to go on her inaugural trip to Vala's Pumpkin Patch.
The map comes each year via mail around the beginning of August. They study it, plan their route, and gaze at the wonder that awaits their arrival. By the time we get to Vala's it is shredded. I thought this was so cute of both of them.  Dominic kept his in his pocket.  I would see him glancing down always trying to pinpoint our location. 
The GIGANTIC red slide.
Content to watch. After one trip down, she declared it "too fast." Everything to her is "too" something. Too loud, too fast, too etc.
Waiting her turn in the proper line.
Baby fell asleep and I am falling asleep uploading pictures. So until tomorrow, Part Dos of Vala's Pumpkin Patch.

1 comment :

  1. I love the photos! You have such a beautiful family. Do you mind my asking where you got the adorable fall clothes in your cover photo? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete