Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kapaun-10 Months Old

Kapaun is at such a fun and easy age. He just crawls around the house exploring. I know this is the calm before the storm. I know the pattern.  My babies are always very cranky.  About 8-9 months, they become the loveliest and easiest babies.  Around 11-13 months, the fits begin which last a good year or so.  After that, we have pretty laid back 2-year-olds and it revs up again when they hit 3 years of age.  Once they hit the ripe age of 4, our toddlers are generally predictable and manageable. 

For now, I know Kapaun's explorative and peaceful ways are sure enjoyable.  He thinks the big kids are hysterical.  He is the center of all of their universes, as it should be.  He is just a precious baby. My sister said that he like having a baby polar bear in the house.  He is fun to carry around.  He has a great belly laugh for a baby which is easily evoked with not much effort.




Morning Face

His hair curls when we are outside.
He loves to eat mulch.  I played with this bug net for about an hour.  Their attention span at this age is really fascinating.  He really wasn't doing much with it, but would transfer it back and forth, pick up mulch, transfer, bang on ground.  Over and over again.

11 comments :

  1. Glad to see you back! I hope you are feeling better soon. I just love the new family picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really does have a fine set of cheeks on him:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realized how savio and kapaun resembled each other until this pic. He is edible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just way too cute lol. I have gotten really behind on blogging these past few months and now that I'm back I can't believe how much your kids have grown! Just in these few short months! Wow...they just grow WAY too fast. And i just saw that youre expecting! CONGRATULATIONS!! :-) that is so exciting! We actually just found out that my cousin is expecting too and is also due in February! :-)

    But I was actually thinking of you and your family (and especially your little Vianney) these past few days since yesterday was her feastday! :-) so even though I'm a day late I just wanted to wish her a happy belated feastday and let you know that I was praying for all of you yesterday, especially in my Rosary. May God continue to bless you all!

    P.S. love, love, LOVE the new family picture on the top! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are ok, as we all need more blog JOY from you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is well; really missing the inspiration that comes from seeing new posts on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss hearing from you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I miss hearing the small and wonderful things you post....your 'blog is *so* aptly titled! Hope you and your crew are doing alright. Peace, ~MargoB

    ReplyDelete
  9. now Kapaun over one year age, what a lovely baby
    eyeones kids

    ReplyDelete