Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clairvaux-Seven Months Old

Push play before you read this post. This is your nickname right now. We call you "Chicken Fried."





This month you have really changed the most. You are sitting and crawling everywhere. I find you in other rooms examining and tasting whatever finds its way into your mouth. You also started clapping and saying, "Ma, ma, ma" with your neck really stretched out. Super cute. We all love when you do it. The kids will tell me that you are doing the desired stretch!




Let the reading and shredding begin!





You are still being stubborn on food. I think it is the spoon that you don't like. I will just try putting things on your tray. We moved you into your own room which solved the night issues. Amazing. You usually only get up once which I don't mind at all. You sleep from 7:00-8:30. You are taking two naps a day now. You weigh about 15 lbs. which puts you in the 50 percentile and are in the 95th for your length.

1 comment :

  1. She's beautiful-I can't believe she's 7 months already!!!!

    ReplyDelete