Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Little Mamas

When I notice scenes like these, I always mentally remind myself to watch my habits and words because THEY ARE ALWAYS watching even the smallest of details.
When I am teaching at the table, I always bring the bouncy seat with me so I am able to set Damaris down  so I can use both my hands to teach a concept. I move the chair around the table. Vianney must have observed this as her and Clairvaux were playing babies and I called them to lunch. She walked over to the table and paused, momentarily perplexed as what to do with her baby. I watched her drag over the bouncy chair, set the baby in the seat, say "There", then climb up into her seat to eat. Once again, I realized how important my example is to them. They will react to life's situations by the example we set by our reactions to those situations.

2 comments :

  1. Just wanted to tell you that I usually read your blog on Google Reader, so I have no idea if your header picture is new - but I love it. Y'all look like the Von Trapps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'little mommies' are adorable.

    ReplyDelete