Monday, December 31, 2012

January 2012 Relived

Pictures are painful and joyful. Every time I look back at pictures I say the same thing, "Thank you God for giving me the wisdom to be here to watch them grow." I looked back through my January pictures and couldn't believe we were outside without jackets most days. It is snowing right now and is very cold. I was 5 1/2 months pregnant with Damaris.
Damaris in 4D ultrasound.
Damaris in 4D ultrasound.  5 1/2 months on the inside.
John's family gathering to celebrate the New Year.
Vianney had her tonsils and adenoids out.  Glad that is over.
Clairvaux was the baby I sat near the swing with.
Always the perfect child.
Clairvaux builds complex Lego designs at 1 1/2.
The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.
Dominic's 9 year old Lego playing hands.
Dom's constant attempt to enter Lego contests through Lego.com.
Lego groupies.
Dominic's nine year old hands.
Watching the Nebraska Bowl Game.
A blanket John's parents received of their current grandchildren with six more to add now.
The girls getting ready for a play date with their cousin.

No comments :

Post a Comment