Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Truman Chronicles

I should start a blog just for Truman.

 She loves to sing and groove. Her playlist is short. Usually 3 songs. She is either singing the Prepositions or our Timeline for history (which is 13 minutes long), or the Presidents in order and lets it really rip on "OOOOOOOOO....bomb.......AAAAAAAAA!!!!"

 I caught these little jewels the other day while driving in the car. She had no idea until the end that I was watching her belt the prepositions.
Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart.  I just don't think she'll understand.

She pretended to act mad at me for embarrassing her because I was laughing.

2 comments :

  1. That is too cute! I don't even know all the presidents...maybe she could tutor me :) Do you have CDs or something with those things? My oldest is an auditory learner so I'm trying to find all those great resources for him to listen to while he plays. (Ahem, and maybe they would help me as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your car playlist sounds EXACTLY like ours :)

    ReplyDelete