Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday, March 29, 2013

Today is the day Our Lord died for my sins.  The term actually was God's Friday.  Just as, Good Bye traditionally was said as God be Ye. 

Watching the Passion this evening always leaves me with questions as "What am I willing to die for?"  Is my life resembling my Lord's?  Am I living the words, "This is my body which will be given up for you?"

Several hundred people gathered outside Planned Parenthood to pray for an end to abortion.  Bishop Conley led the stations and chaplet.  The Pius Spectrum singers gave us the gift of their voices to honor Our Lord.  I wonder how much more Our Lord will take regarding the murder of innocent little lives. 

I hope by the end of my life I have offered all I can for the unborn and have not wasted the opportunities present each day to use for His kingdom.  He certainly didn't waste His life for mine. 

No comments :

Post a Comment