Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Clairvaux shares her knowledge of European Geography and such

We are doing school through the summer and I decided to include Clairvaux in on the geography which she thoroughly enjoys.  I kept laughing in the video as I didn't know she knew it so well.


For Translation purposes:
I first asked her to tell me the Seven Continents.  North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, Antarctica
Then, the four major oceans. Indian Ocean, Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean

She then interjects on her own saying, "Tell me Western European Countries, Mom?"
Ireland, England, Portugal, Spain, France

Finally, she does European waters which Vianney helps her on.
North Sea, Baltic Sea, Adriatic Sea, English Channel, Mediterranean Sea

This little gig below is performed often most days.  My favorite is at :35 where she says, "You say your wub (love) is true and I hope that it will be.)

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness. I have no words for how cute this is. What a smart little lady :)

    ReplyDelete