Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Brown Wool Coats and baby blue eyes

I found one of these beauties last year for Clairvaux on super clearance at Old Navy. I regretted often that I didn't pick up other sizes for the rest of our female tribe. Long and behold, I stopped by last week and they had the same coat on clearance again! Yee-haw! Damaris was in need of a new coat anyway so I snatched one up for her.








NEVER EVER shy for the camera.



16 weeks

We noticed that his hair sprouts a little more and more each day.  He has started grabbing objects in his reach, still wakes at night like a brand newborn, drools like we have never seen before, and LOVES his mother. My sister has been with us for a couple weeks and she proclaimed once that Kapaun doesn't like her.  I just told her that it is not that he doesn't like you, he just REALLY likes me. 

4 comments :

  1. Adorable babies, and great find on the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such absolutely adorable kids, Lindsay! LOVE those coats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the clearance find at Old Navy! I have done that where I see something on sale but decide not to buy it and then regret it. How fun that it was there again! My 6 month old son stills sleeps like a newborn also. . .for a while I kept hoping that he would stop soon, but I am not holding my breath any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Wool Coats are amazing. The kids are just too cute!! I got this style for my twins as well. WE got a great deal at Burlington and I love the way it looks in pictures.

    ReplyDelete