Thursday, March 20, 2014

Can I hold him?

The whole crew entering the Lied Jungle. I love how Kapaun is peeking over.
Poor Baby.  He really is over-held.  I love how this picture captured all the kids trying to pick him up after I was done taking pictures of him trying to crawl. 

Literally the Center of Attention



Playing nicely.

She swoops in on the right.
Attempts the pick up.

Baby takes Flight...a new trick.

Looking for the landing pad.

Getting ready to land.

Down with the landing gear.

Crash and a comb over.

3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness this is too precious. Thanks for sharing! My husband usually does the "voice-overs" for our kids... He would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh this makes me SO excited about my little one due in July... I miss these times so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up, Lindsey-- I've been thinking about the "all the single babies" line and chuckling all day, too. I do this with my kids, too-- they really are so funny!
    Anne McD

    ReplyDelete