Tuesday, January 24, 2017

From my eye as your mother Vol. 1

 As we were walking down the garage stairs together, I remembered I had forgotten something inside.  I told her little 22 pound body to go get in the van.  She stated, "Okay."  Then, she toddled herself to the van door and knocked to be let in.  It was too sweet to watch. Little person/Big Van






 Most of my pictures are of them playing.  I see so many times throughout my day moments that truly take my breath away.  They really do.  I see these precious moments and almost can't move because if I move, I won't get to watch it all. 
We have new neighbors that have a DOG.  Oh my!  They sat and waited for a dog viewing every summer day for a long time.



1 comment :

  1. Wow !!!! Your writing style has been amazed me. very nice post.
    Calgary daycares

    ReplyDelete