Tuesday, May 29, 2012

7 weeks old today

I know you've always been with us. It is funny how every time we have a new baby within a few short weeks I can't remember life never not having you in it.
You have been one of our easier babies. I have learned a lot about colic over the years and think I am finally understanding the whole ordeal. You usually do very well if I stay away from foods that have dairy and soy in them. This can be tricky as almost all foods have dairy and/or soy.
I had to supplement you early with formula as you weren't gaining very well. Bad cow. I am grateful you took to a bottle and still want to nurse. I guess it is the best of both worlds.
The big kids are still crazy about you. Clairvaux says 1,000 times a day "a hold her, pease." You are a crazy good night sleeper and I say this with all humility so I don't jinx myself tonight. I really don't expect anything from you just am grateful you sleep so well at night. As always, your father develops a certain hold he has for each of our babies to calm them. He gets it down just right. What a blessing.

4 comments :

  1. Oh Lindsay, she is so beautiful and her smile warms my heart. I can't wait to get our little kindrid babies together so they can share all of our blessings!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many of your babies have had MSPI? I have come to accept the fact that all my babies will probably have it, considering Sam still can't have straight cow's milk or dairy ice cream. Have all of yours out-grown it? And if so, at what ages?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, she is just gorgeous!!! I have just discovered your blog and spent a very long time reading through it tonight. What wonderful encouragement it is...thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about your children. You are such an amazing Momma. Love you sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete