Saturday, June 23, 2012

Aquatic Wear 2012

Right up there with Christmas and Easter clothes, I delight in finding our swimwear every year. Yes, the challenge always presents itself to find modest suits even for little girls without handing over all my doll hairs. I was a little late this year which proved to be quite groovy as Old Navy was basically asking me to take them off their hands. No problemo, Old Navy-o.
I have always enjoyed dressing my little dolls. I even did this with my younger siblings when they were of wee age. Never fear, the littlest sisters haven't been left out. They were napping and usually don't get to partake in swimming each afternoon. Nonetheless, they have suits that go right along with their older sisters. It would be a travesty if they did not. Ahem.

5 comments :

  1. I just love dressing my girls too, and those swim suits are adorable! Your girls are precious. Ps. I have stumbled across your blog from fellow FOCUS wives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love those red striped ones especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. especially the little one hers looks nice n chubby and the younger the better

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is bizarre that the parents definitely put them out there so they can be viewed wanting and to look at their vaginas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot and sexy little girls

    ReplyDelete